Santa Hat for kids

Welcome to my blog!
Soon Holiday season and today I want to talk about "How to crochet Santa Hat for little money and time.









If you have experience at least as a beginning, you can crochet hat for  couple of hours. I show you a pictures of mine and give you a FREE patern which I design, I was looking everywhere on the web, on youtube and i could not find. I find only on Youtube but was not looks good to as I want. I show you the differents and show mine and walk you thought .

Santa HAT FREE Pattern
1.Chain of 3 single crochet
2. Join them in circle
3.6 double crochet
4.croche
5.crochet
6. crochet
7.12 ct every ct 2 double crochet
8. do not add any crochet 12 st
9. every 3 st and in one st two double scochet
10.crochet without adding any
11. repeat #6
12.crochet with out adding any stiches
13. every other 4 stiches ad two double crochet in one st
14. crochet without adding
this is the point when you can make hat biger add every other 5 st, or leave it as is for baby toddler 0-12
15. crochet till long and form in shape of hat

Good luck, happy crochetting, let me how you doing

And I have on you Youtube video, soon I made How to crochet Santa hat.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEFWUSJgm9g
Email me if you have any Questions
You can buy those hats on ebay.com just search for crochet Santa Hat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE CROCHET PATTERN OF BARE FEET